The terms “You”, “Your” and “Client” refer the users of the web portals including the guests, subscribers and advertisers.
The terms “We”, “Us”, and “The Company” refers “Luxury Maldives”
These set of Terms and Conditions are designed to govern your use of the web portal and our services. In using this web portal you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions and our Privacy Policies:
General Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- We do not take the responsibility for the content posted or shared by any third parties including our, affiliates and business partners in our web portal as well as in any of our Social Media platform and other third party publications. We also exclude the representation of any warranties and content that is provided by the third parties including any copyright infringements of our, affiliates and business partners.
- It is also generally accepted though we strive to bring the real time information to the web portal, using the web portal and its content, adverts, articles, product or service information and similar aspects are at your own risk.
- We do not endorse or represent the accuracy and reliability of any reviews, comments, views and opinions, and recommendations of any third parties presented in our web portal.
- We exclude all liabilities for any damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our web portal which is considered as out of our control. This includes without limitations any direct loss, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. Though we maintain high security, any unauthorized access or any alterations to your transmitted data shall not be represented by us.
- The Luxury Sri Lanka is controlled and governed by the general laws, rules and regulations prevailing and applicable in its country of operation, Maldives. Hence, there may be some information, materials and content available in the web portal that may not appropriate for the users of the web portal from other countries. However we do not represent or take responsibility of the same.
- If for any reason any provisions of this “Terms and Conditions” are found as unenforceable, it is evident that the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- The content shared in the web portal is subject to copyrights and should not be used for any commercial purposes. The company’s brand name and the logo is a registered trademark in the countries of operation.
Links to and from Our Web Portal
- Creating a link to any page of this web portal without our prior written consent is prohibited.
- We do not hold responsibility of the content shared in the other party websites that are linked to our portal. The reviews, comments and other materials appear in such websites are not endorsed by us, unless otherwise stated explicitly.
Alterations to the Terms and Conditions
- The Luxury Sri Lanka reserves the rights to bring any alterations, additions, exclusions and modifications at any time in its own discretion. The notification for the users only will be done by the changes to this Terms and Conditions and this shall constitute that the users are bound to adhere to the updated Terms and Conditions that exists at the time of use.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and us as well. Your access of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement with The Luxury Sri Lanka indicate you have understood, agreed and accepted the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. However, your statutory Consumer Rights remain as unaffected.
For any further clarifications or inquiries, please contact us on: info@TheLuxurySriLanka.com